As we are still in the Beta version, we have one payment channel available which is LINE Pay.
Don't worry if you have never used it as it is very simple!
Please log in to the app and go to "Billing" where you will see the bills that are in your account. To pay, please click on the green box 'Pay' and choose Credit Card as your option of payment.
Rabbit LINE Pay Registration
You can register to Rabbit LINE Pay from LINE application
After adding debit/credit card or adding credit to your wallet to purchasing product and service
- Go to “More” and select “Rabbit LINE Pay”
- Agree to terms and condition, set the passcode and the registration will be completed.
How to add debit / credit
After adding debit / credit, your payment will be more convenient and faster since you don’t need to key in card’s details every time when making payment.
The credit cards which are accepted to add are VISA, Master and JCB. For debit cards accepted are cards issued by SCB, Bangkok bank, Kasikorn bank and Krungthai Bank.
- Hit “Add Card”
- Fill in card’s details and name, the registration will be completed.
Registration to Rabbit LINE Pay wallet
By adding credit to your Rabbit LINE Pay wallet, you can make payment to purchase products and services via online and physical stores as well as transferring credit to your friend’s account. Apart from that, you will never missed any discounts if there are any promotions offer.
- Go to “Create account”
- Key in information to open Rabbit LINE Pay wallet.
How to add credit
By adding credit to your Rabbit LINE Pay wallet, you can make payment without having credit card.
You can add credit to Rabbit LINE Pay wallet via 3 channels which are 1. Bank account 2. Other channel offered by Banks (Online) 3. Stores
By adding account number of preferred bank, you can add credit to your wallet by only entering passcode.
You can add credit to Rabbit LINE Pay online via banking system such as Mobile Banking, Internet Banking and ATM kiosk
You can add credit to Rabbit LINE Pay from physical stores by presenting “My passcode” to stores who joining this service as followings:
- McDonald : 254 branches country-wide
- Kerry Express store : More than 90 branches within Bangkok
- All BTS stations
Adding credit/debit card or adding credit to your wallet in Rabbit LINE Pay to purchase products or service from shops which join special offers. Also you can make payment by scanning QR code or Barcode as well.
- Select product or service on the website and select “Rabbit LINE Pay” as channel to make payment.
- Make payment using credit / debit card or Rabbit LINE Pay wallet.
- For counter services, you can present “My passcode” to shops joining promotions for making payment.